The day of the pie has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop making peas. If anything, the lust for the pie should be reinforced. If you are trying to decide from the grocery store what to put in your next pie, we recommend you make your way to the beautiful apple display.
Is pie more classic than homemade apple pie? That sweet cinnamon spice and tart apple filling is unbeatable. Are you craving that classic taste? Apples can make for all kinds of incredible homemade desserts. An apple a day can keep the doctor away, but These The apple sweets will attract everyone, who smells of their mouth watering.
Homemade Apple Pie
This Homemade Apple Pie recipe from Seasoned Mom is an ideal dessert dessert sensation ticket. The crust is flaky and buttery and the filling is an apple-y nectar from the gods! Not to mention, this is one of the easiest recipes you can find.
1 box (14.1 oz) refrigerated pie crust, 6 cups peeled, finely chopped grandma smith apples (about 6 medium apples), sugar cup sugar, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, eas spoon cinnamon, o Spoon nutmeg. , P teaspoon salt.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Soften the refrigerated pie crust at room temperature.
- First unroll the pie crust and press it into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine all the ingredients and toss in a large bowl.
- Transfer filling to pie plate. Remove the second pie crust from the top of the apple.
- Tuck the extra top crust under the bottom crust edge and pinch it together with your fingers. Then cut small slits in the top of the pie for ventilation.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the apple is tender and the crust is golden brown. Half cover the edge of the crust with strips of aluminum foil to keep the edges from burning.
- Allow the pie to cool for at least 2 hours and serve it hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whip cream.
Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
Do you have enough basic apple pie? Time to try the next classic Apple treat: Apple Crisp. This delicious dish from The Chunky Chef has the perfect blend of crunchy toppings and tart apple deliciousness.
6 golden delicious apples, peeled and chopped, 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, 1 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice.
1 cup light brown sugar, 3/4 cup oats, 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, a pinch of kosher salt.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Grease an 8 by 8 baking dish.
- Add chopped apple, granulated sugar, 3/4 tsp of cinnamon and lemon juice. Stir to combine, then transfer to a baking dish.
- Then mix separately the topping ingredients (brown sugar, oats, maida, 1 tsp cinnamon, salt, and cold butter). Cut the butter into the oat mixture, until the mixture resembles pea-sized pieces. You can use two forks to cut the butter into the mixture.
- Evenly sprinkle the toppings on the apples in a baking dish. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm and enjoy with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Maple-Apple Reverse Cake
Forget Pineapple! Maple-apple is a new fun way to cook an upside-down cake. This is a unique apple dessert recipe Food and wine A great new one to try out.
1 cup pure maple syrup, 3 grandma smith apples, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon salt, 3 large eggs, 3/4 cup buttermilk, 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract . 1 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened, 1 1/3 cup sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° and pour the butter and flour into a 10-inch round cake pan.
- In a large saucepan, bring the maple syrup to a boil over high heat, then simmer over low heat until very thick and reduced to 3/4 cup, about 20 minutes.
- Pour thickened syrup into the cake pan and arrange the apples in the pan in two circles, overlapping them slightly.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Then use a glass measuring cup to measure the eggs with the buttermilk and vanilla. Beat the butter and sugar with a mixer on medium speed until it is about 3 minutes. Add dry and wet ingredients and cook until green.
- Spread the batter on top of the apples in a uniform layer. Bake the cake for 1 hour, until the top turns golden and a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Let the cake cool on a rack for 45 minutes.
- Place a plate on top of the cake and flip the cake on the plate. Tap lightly to release the cake and then remove the pan.
- Allow the cake to cool slightly, cut into wedges and serve.
Planetary apple sauce
Have you had enough for all the crusts and carbs? You have to try this simple, tasty and healthy homemade apple, which is a perfect dessert prepared for you. Side note: you’re not is Peeling apples – it is actually healthy to leave them on and can add a nice texture.
4 apples (peeled, coarse and chopped), water cup of water, 2 tablespoons white sugar, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a low boil and cover.
- Leave on the heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until the apple is tender. Remove the lid and boil an additional 5 minutes to thicken.
- Mash with mash apples until you get the desired chunky consistency.
- Serve hot or cold and top it with some whipped cream to make it a dessert.
Alternatively, you can put the apple mixture in a slow cooker and let them sit on the heat for hours.