If there’s one thing that screams college for everyone, it’s jello shots. Those delicious and deceptive cocktails can be found at any college party to the delight of any student. Easy to make and easy to drink, they are the surest way to start any party.
But as the years pass for many of us, these adorable little drinks are replaced with large cocktails that are fun in their own way, not capturing the same fun experience as the Jello Shot, which gives you Can never be found again.
But what if you could? We drank our way through the internet (Don’t ask, we’re still recovering) And found some amazing and creative jello shot recipes that will make you the life of the party. Grab your cup and dive into these great jello shot recipes.
Pink Lemonade Jell-O Shots
This first addition to our list of jello-shot dishes is a fun and simple drink that is perfect for any summer barbecue or brunch. Not only is this a fresh take on a classic summer drink, but the presentation will liven up any drink table.
- 6 lemons, half in length
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 (30 oz) Package Instant Watermelon Gel-O
- 1 cup vodka
- Using a spoon, take out the lemon fruit, keeping the peel intact.
- In a small saucepan, heat the lemonade until hot. Whisk in the Jell-O packet and cook until the powder dissolves completely. Heat the vodka and remove the pan from the pan.
- Place the lemon pudding in a muffin tin in the well and fill it with Jell-O mixture. Refrigerate until set, at least three hours and up to overnight.
- Slice the lemon in half and serve.
Negroni Jell-O Shots
Want to make a bite-sized version of Meghan Markle’s favorite drink? So this next addition to our list of jello shot recipes is for you! Fresh, fun and easy to make, this recipe will certainly not leave any leftovers behind.
- 3 cups lemon lime soda
- 4 (0.25-oz.) Envelopes without gelatin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup gin
- 1/4 cup campari
- 1/4 cup vermouth
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup sanding sugar, for rolling
- Orange zest for garnish
- In a small saucepan, add lemon lime soda and sprinkle on the gelatin. Let it flourish for two minutes. Turn the heat on medium and in the pan until the gelatin has dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, campari, gin, vermouth and orange juice.
- Lightly grease a 9-x-5 pan loaf pan with cooking spray and pour into the gelatin mixture. Chill for at least three hours.
- Roll out the gelatin mixture on a piece of parchment paper and slice into squares. Sprinkle it with sugar, and garnish with orange zest before serving.
Bacon Bourbon Jail-O Shots
This final addition to our list of jello-shot dishes is a complete showstopper at any party, fancy or casual! The strangely satisfying combination of crunchy bacon and sharp bourbon will change the way you make and drink cocktails.
- 2 (0.25-oz.) Packages of jello
- 1 cup Bourbon
- 1 cup apple juice
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 4 strips cooked bacon, drained dry
- In a large bowl or liquid measuring cup, sprinkle the gelatin on top of the bourbon and allow to bloom for five minutes.
- Boil apple juice and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Boiling apple juice in gelatin mixture.
- Cut the bacon slices into thirds and pour each third into the shot glass and then add the jello mixture.
- Set, refrigerate for two hours.
Is there any other party making jello shot recipe that anyone can make? Leave them below in the comments so we can keep the party going!