As the spring season rolls on, more flowers bloom, birds chirp, and the sun peeks from the clouds, inspiring us to enjoy the delightful view. And with spring also comes the most delightful holiday of the bunch: Easter! Whether you celebrate for religious reasons or if you really like to celebrate bunny अंडे and eggs, Easter can be a blast for young and old alike.
If you are planning to prepare a delicious Easter brunch filled with colorful eggs and breakfast casserole, then you are probably looking for a sweet treat to add to the mix. The easy option would be to wander the candy aisle, but you can only eat so many chocolate buns, peeps, and Cadbury eggs before you start craving more inventive Easter desserts.
We have found great Easter dishes that will fill your Easter basket with enchanting and attractive goodies. Get your fix of festive Easter food with these divine desserts perfect for a spring picnic.
Carrot Cake 4
What is Easter called more than a carrot cake? To compliment the Easter Bunny’s favorite food – carrots – we’ve made the best carrot cake recipe for them all. After the bite of this dessert, you will be surrounded by euphoria.
4 large eggs, 3 cups grated carrots, 2 cups sugar, 1 cup canola oil, 2-1 / 2 cups flour, 1 cup chopped walnuts, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1-1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, 1/2 cup butter, softened, 3 cups confectioners’ sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, orange and green food coloring (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 10-inch pan, ghee and flowers.
- Mix eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla until well mixed. Then whisk in flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Finally, add carrots and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for about 50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Mix the softened butter and cream cheese together. Beat in vanilla and stir gently in the confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Whichever way you choose, decorate the cake with frosting! If desired make two plastic bags and divide the frosting between them, one green and one orange color with food coloring. Place a hole in the bag to pipe onto carrots or other decoration designs.
Strawberry Pie 🍓
When we hear Easter we think of sunny green pastures, enjoying the fresh sweet treats the earth has to offer. This fabulous strawberry pie is a refreshing taste of spring, and the homemade recipe really comes from you.
1 pre-made / purchased pie crust, softened according to the instructions on the box.
3 pints (6 cups) of fresh strawberries (about one and a half big container), 1 cup of sugar, 1 tbsp of strawberry jello, 3 tablespoons of preserved strawberries, 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F according to the instructions on the box and bake the pie crust in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Crush enough strawberries to fill a cup and add to a saucepan. Mix in sugar, strawberry jello, strawberry preservation and cornstarch. Cook over the stove, boil continuously until it boils and thickens. Add cornstarch to get the consistency you want. let cool.
- Slice the remaining strawberries in half and arrange in a cold baked pie crust. Pour the cooked strawberry filling evenly over the top. Set for a few hours before serving.
Isn’t it lovely to see all the baby birds born in the spring? Celebrate Easter by putting these cute little bird-egg nests on the table. The Chocolate Cookie Recipe is one of the fastest and easiest Easter desserts you can find.
12 oz milk chocolate chips, 12 oz butterscotch chips, 12 oz chow mein noodles *, 36 candy eggs
* Alternative Method:
Instead of Chow Mine Noodles, you can use 2 cups chopped coconut. Or if you are feeling crazy then you can go for a mixture of both!
- Prepare a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips in the microwave in thirty-second increments. Stir until smooth.
- Mix the chocolate with the chow mine noodles or coconut until completely mixed.
- Scoop small amounts of the mixture onto a parchment sheet and shape into indented cookies to match a nest. Top each with three candy eggs.
- Let the cookies sit until firm and serve!
Easter Sugar Cookies 🍪
If you are looking for a dessert that Shout Easter you will have to cook a batch of these classic festive sugar cookies. This recipe gives you the power to decorate each cookie with all the pastel sprinkles you have and the adorable cookie cutouts. Also, if you are tired of decorating and dying Easter eggs that you never actually eat, you can make these cookies the size of an egg and decorate the treat bound to be eaten immediately. .
1 cup butter, 3 ounces cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, 1 large egg yolk, room temperature, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, 2-1 / 4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 / 2 teaspoon. Salt, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, colored frosting or sugar
- The cream together softens butter, cream cheese and sugar. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla and almond extracts. Gradually add flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Cover the batter for about three hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll the dough on a dough surface and cut with a cookie cutter dipped in the flour. Place evenly distributed cookies on a uniformly distributed baking sheet.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes, until the edges begin to turn brown. Refrigerate for two minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
- Shape and decorate baked cookies however you want!