No time to wait !! The 2021 edition of the World Snooker Championship 2021 Live Stream Online Watch Snooker Free is scheduled to take place from 17 April to 3 May 2021 at the Crucible Theater in Sheffield.
We will be taking live action from every round, including all four sessions of the finals, through BBC TV, BBC iPlayer, BBC Red Button and the BBC Sport website and mobile apps.
Ronnie O’Sullivan won World snooker championship After winning her sixth world title last year, she won the crown for the first time since 2013, defeating Kieren Wilson 18–8 in the final.
The competition runs from Saturday, April 17 to Monday, May 3, and fans will be allowed to watch the biggest tournament of snooker, with capacity added throughout the event and the final set to be played in front of a full house.
The main draw for a major tournament is always exciting – for both fans and the players involved. Snooker fans pulled out for the first round of the World Championship on Thursday morning.
Ronnie O’Sullivan is the world champion at number one, while world number one Jude Trump is at number two. the former World champion Neil Robertson and Mark Selby are third and fourth respectively.
In the first round of world championships
- Ronnie O’Sullivan Ing (1) v Mark Joyce
- Anthony McGill Scow (16) v Ricky Walden
- Neil Robertson Aus (3) Wei Liang Wenbo
- Jack Lisowski Ing (14) v Ali Carter
- Barry Hawkins Eng (11) v Matthew Celt
- Kiren Wilson Os (16) v Gary Wilson
- John Higgins Sko (5) v Tian Pengfei
- Mark Williams Wall (12) v Sam Craigie
- Mark Allen Ing (13) v Liu Haotian
- Mark Selby Ing (4) v Kurt Mafflin
- Shaun Murphy Ing (7) v Mark Davis
- Yan Bingtao Chen (10) v Martin Gould
- Ding Junhui Chen (7) v Stuart Bingham
- Stephen Maguire Sko (8) v Jamie Jones
- David Gilbert Engy (15) v Chris Wekelin
- Jude Trump Eng (2) v Liam Highfield
You can watch every match of the World Championship live and go ad-free on the Eurosport app and Europort.uk. Download the Eurosport app for iOS and Android now.
The three-time world champion – speaking exclusively with Eurosport for a special documentary, which airs on 16 April at 7pm UK time, called ‘One Day at the Crucible’ – featured in the match. Reiterated his feelings about his opponent playing.
O’Sullivan will take on Mark Joyce in the first round after a World Championship draw on Thursday morning.
- ‘I grew old with his antics’ – how Selby and O’Sullivan became enemies
- Mark Selby calls Ronnie O’Sullivan ‘wrong’ on a wild shot in the hot semi-final
“Yes, I definitely feel in that particular match, especially towards the end of last season when he was hitting balls all around [O’Sullivan was being disrespectful], ”Explained Selby.
“Because another player was playing … if he was John Higgins, he would have just tried to get out of the shot and play the right shot.
“I felt like Ronnie was apparently doing it [smashing the balls], And if you are doing that you not only deserve to win the match, but you do not deserve to stick the balls.
He said, “He was torturing them and was not going anywhere except me.”
Only at this point, only in that match
“In other matches when I have played him he was not like that, it was just a special match when I thought it was just outrageous.”
- ‘An absolutely ridiculous shot’ – Ronnie O’Sullivan answers the cue ball O’Sullivan in a somewhat frosty manner and asks if Selby will ever forget his defeat in a classic match.
- “I think he’s clearly picking up just one or two shots out of 33 frames and he’s done that,” O’Sullivan said.
- He said, “He might not have won the match in such good spectacles, but is enough to get just one result. Some people look at it and say, ‘Well, maybe it’s not the spirit of the game’.”
- He said, ‘I played one shot but at the end of the match there were 33 frames and three great frames. I want to focus on that.
- “Even if he went ahead and won one or two world titles – that’s no guarantee because Jude [Trump] And Neil is about Robertson – perhaps this will be his last chance to win the world finals.
“So … will he ever get on that one? I don’t know. It’s probably a hard one to pick up.
You can watch every match of the World Championship Live and ad-free on the Eurosport app and europort.co.uk. Coverage in the United Kingdom at the World Snooker Championship 2021, including schedule, dates, TV and online live stream details